If you are based in Turkey as a foreign or international or have temporary protection status, work with the employer who must apply for permission to work for you.
With the new system created by the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services in February 2018, the application process and all transactions related to the employer are facilitated through the e-Government system.
Accordingly, the employer you want to work with must follow the steps below:
- Applications must be made via electronic signature via e-government system.
- The applicant (the employer or his representative) and any foreign person requesting work permit, independent or indefinitely, for any work permit application; It is mandatory to have a REM account that is eligible for electronic notification.
- In the absence of the applicant’s Electronic signature and REM account, work permit application will not be possible.
- In the new system, the first registrations of the workplaces (except for Home Services) will be made by the SGK e-declaration officials, and then these persons will be able to authorize the applicants and applicants on behalf of their companies or institutions through the system.
- Since the applications will be made by electronic signature, no application form, petition or any documents will be sent to the Ministry.
- The examinations, evaluation and finalization of the applications completed in the old system and submitted the documents will continue from the old system.
- Applications which have not been completed in the old system have been made inactive since February 26, 2018 and the applications in this case must be made through the new system.